"I have been a part of the CrossFit community since 2008."
I have been a part of the CrossFit community since 2008. Since then I have spent several years as the Head Coach at one of the most successful CrossFit gyms in New Jersey. I have worked alongside some of the country’s top weightlifting and powerlifting athletes during my time as the Head Coach at the Attitude Nation Gym in Charlotte, NC as well. My knowledge and experience spans over 6 years of working alongside some of the most brilliant and talented people in the industry. Add to that my intense passion for training and truly having an impact on all of the lives of my members, I firmly believe there is no better experience than the one I provide my athletes. My goal is to make sure that the hour you spend with me is the BEST HOUR OF YOUR DAY. I want every single person to walk out of my gym feeling amazing and as a result return home an even better father, mother, brother, sister, friend… I am not in this just to see you lose a few inches or lift a litle more weight: I genuinely want to change your life!!
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Specialty Seminars: Endurance
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Attitude Nation Level 1, 2 & 3
- Travis Mash – Learn to Lift Seminar Level 1 & 2
- Carl Paoli Gymnastics WOD / Naka Athletics – Freestyle Connection
- AAAI-ISMA Personal Trainer Certified